|base footprint 88" x 46", height 92", tip of giraffe nose to tip of giraffe nose is 114", gliding clearance is 13" each way which requires overall floorspace/clearance of 140" (11'-8") long x 46" wide
A giraffe adorned modification of the tradational Québecois balançoire (swing-seat/glider). Complete set with cherrywood benches and a maple table, a bent-wood gondola ceiling frame, and four giraffe bench-sides. Leather ears, Manila tails, unique stencilling. One to four (or more) people can sit on the benches and rock. The wheel mounted frame which holds the benches and table glides smoothly as the foot rest frame is stationary. The gentle rocking motion is quite pleasant and relaxing; items stay put on the table, even drinks. Unit is built to be sturdy and easily cleaned. Includes a coin-operated onboard music delivery system and timed and manually switched lighting.
- Intended for indoor model use unless a substantial protective shelter is provided for it outdoors.
-Made of Yellow Poplar, White Oak, Ash, Maple, and Cherrywood.
- As with a carousel animal, giraffes have "saddles", glass eyes, ears, and tails.
- Unpainted hardwoods are oiled; animals are painted and varnished.
- Floor and seats are desiged for easy cleaning.
- Fringe is installed along the gondola canopy frame.
- Gondola frame is used as a fastening cleat for installing ceiling fabric; you must supply ceiling fabric.
- LED lights on the gliding frame are timed and manually switched for customizing.
- Giraffes are made of solid wood 2" thick.
- Coin-operated music system adds to attraction and riding pleasure for all.
- Additional customizations available.
- Allow approximately three months construction time from ordering to completion.
Link to youtube videos of balançoire: 1.) First Riders, 2.) Sidewalk Dayview, 3.) Sidewalk Nightview, 4.) Couple gliding.